- To develop a communication strategy and a plan for its implementation for 3 years for the State Labor Service.
- A situational analysis of the State Labor Service’s communication activities was conducted.
- The current communication activity of State Labor and its perception by key stakeholders was analyzed.
- The mission and positioning of the organization is formulated.
- Developed key messages for each audience.
- The structure of external and internal communication has been developed.
- The new visual identity of the State Labor Service was developed and tested in focus groups: logo, font, slogan.
- Recommendations for the creation of informational materials for the State Labor Service were developed.
- Recommendations have been developed regarding the visual update of the State Ministry of Labor portal.
- A 3-year communication strategy implementation plan was developed.
- The leadership of the State Labor Service adopted the proposed updated positioning, mission, new logo and slogan, as well as a complete set of visual identity elements of the Service.
- The management of State Labor accepted the proposed communication strategy and the plan for its implementation.
- Employees of the Service implemented the recommendations regarding the visual update of the portal of the Ministry of Labor.
- Created and launched the image campaign “Ukraine works” regarding work during martial law as one of the elements of the communication strategy.
Partners and beneficiares:
The project was implemented by Change Communications experts. The project is financed by the EU and implemented by the International Labor Organization.