- To prepare and conduct a turnkey event on the territory of the National Sanctuary “Sophia of Kyiv” with the participation of the Prime Minister of Ukraine and the US Chargé d’affaires in Ukraine in compliance with anti-covid requirements.
- To ensure the operation of the press center during the event: invite the media, organize interviews, prepare and send press and post releases, monitor publications.
- To prepare the scenario of the event, organize event moderation and guest registration.
- To oganize simultaneous translation and online broadcasting of the event in two languages.
- To organize security measures, catering, musical accompaniment, thematic photo exhibition, photo and video shooting.
- To prepare printed and souvenir products, create a video about the event.
- The event was attended by more than 200 guests, including the Prime Minister of Ukraine, the US Chargé d’Affaires in Ukraine, officials, representatives of the Project, heads of territorial communities involved into the Project, national and regional mass media.
- Online broadcast of the event in two languages.
- Photo report of the event.
- Video about the event.
- The identity of the project was developed on the occasion of the launch.
Partners and beneficiaries:
The project was implemented with the support of DAI Global LLC/Ukraine USAID Governance and Local Accountability Activity.