Development and promotion of a game chatbot for teenagers, which teaches them to understand their civil rights and how exactly they can be defended.
Components and stages of the project:
- Conducting qualitative sociological research to identify the most significant problems of violation of children’s civil rights.
- Development of a game chatbot in Telegram, Viber, Messenger and a landing page.
- Promotional campaign with videos on YouTube, banners in Programmatic and social networks, cooperation with bloggers on TikTok and Instagram.
- 1.5 millions children aged 9-18 years were covered at frequency 7+.
- 73 thousand transitions to the site and 25 thousand transitions to the chatbot.
Partners and beneficiaries:
The project was implemented with the support of Pact/USAID Engage in a partnership with State Service of Ukraine on Food Safety and Consumer Protection and Educational ombudsman service of Ukraine.