Development and implementation of a communication program to raise Ukrainians’ awareness of the rules and possibilities of the visa-free regime between Ukraine and the countries of the European Union.
- To form awareness among Ukrainian travelers about the rules and possibilities of the visa-free regime in general and when crossing the border in particular.
- Conducting qualitative and quantitative research in order to identify priority audiences for communication.
- Launch of a single platform where answers to all possible questions regarding visa-free rules and opportunities are collected.
- Transferred to the administration of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in 2019
- Carrying out two waves of information campaigns. 1 wave – about the rules and advantages of visa-free for the middle class, students and potential labor migrants. The 2nd wave is about opening up visa-free opportunities for those who are used to traveling only under the “all inclusive” scheme and potential travelers who have the financial opportunity, but also have certain barriers to travel as such.
- Development of a list of potential crisis situations and ways of mitigating or leveling them and a plan for responding to crisis situations.
- The number of Ukrainians aware of the main visa-free rules doubled from 25% to 50% of the country’s population and practically reached the total number of people in the selected priority target groups (53% of the population).
Partners and beneficiares:
The project was implemented with the support of the EU Delegation to Ukraine in a partnership with Gopa Com Ltd, State Border Guard Service, State Migration Service, Ministry of Foreign Affairs.