The idea of the project arose during the implementation of another project – Youth Media Labs.
- To organize the creation and production of the film and conduct offline presentations in selected cities.
- To conduct a promo campaign for the film on social networks.
- The film “Distance” was shot and prepared for broadcast. 75 teenagers from 14 villages of Donetsk and Luhansk regions took part in the filming of the film.
- 2 offline presentations of the film in Kramatorsk and Pokrovsk were organized and conducted, attended by 105 guests.
- The total reach in social networks was 209,980 unique users and 433,086 impressions.
*The launched advertising campaign had to be suspended due to the full-scale invasion of Russia on February 24, 2022.
Partners and beneficiaries:
The project was implemented with the support of USAID.