- To stimulate the generation of zero tolerance for discrimination among students, teachers and management of Ukrainian universities.
- To inform about means of protection against discrimination in universities.
- Conducting an online study of cases of discrimination in Ukrainian universities.
- Development of recommendations to students regarding a clear action plan in case of discrimination.
- Conducting a communication campaign on ways to protect against discrimination.
- The problem of discrimination in higher educational institutions in Ukraine has been raised:
– 1,427 students took part in the survey on discrimination in universities
– 20 student councils participated in the implementation of the project.
- Students were informed about methods of protection against discrimination in higher education institutions
– 900,000 students across the country are informed.
Partners and beneficiaries:
The project was implemented with the support of UN Women Ukraine.