- To conduct communication trainings for community leaders and communications specialists from 25 partner territorial communities and 3 Regional State Administrations in Volyn, Poltava, and Lviv oblast.
- To create and print 6 communication manuals for communication specialists of territorial communities.
- The study of the communication needs of selected territorial communities was conducted, and a training course was developed based on the results.
- 56 online trainings and communication consultations were held, in which 139 participants took part.
- An action plan and recommendations for communications in each community were developed and its implementation began according to the results of the trainings.
- 6 communication manuals were created, they were printed and delivered to 25 partner territorial communities and 3 Regional State Administrations.
Partners and beneficiares:
The project was implemented with the support of DAI Global LLC/Ukraine USAID Governance та Local Accountability Activity.